Sending lots of Aloha!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's

What is the true definition of a mother?  Some might say, a woman who gives birth to a child. But I truly believe its someone, perhaps a woman who loves unconditionally and places the needs of her children above her own.
Some have a special "mother in their lives", as others do NOT. I have had the priviledge to have a birth mother & a mother out of friendship!
I am a mom myself and I can only hope my kids see me as a mom whom has given them the unconditional love they deserve!






I dedicate my blog this weekend to all the mothers in my life!! 
I love you all!
Besitos!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, nice pictures, nice dedication...nice OVERALL. :) Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind Words...
    Very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete